Friday, November 11, 2011

Happy Veteran's Day...Day 11 of NaBloPoMo!


On this day, I think of my late father-pictured above (1970's)(Army) and late father-in-law (Navy). My husband as well, for his service in the Navy. I have many family members and close friends who are serving or have served and I support them wholeheartedly. They are doing a job that many of us cannot or will not do.

On this day, I will appreciate their sacrifices and enjoy the blessing of having my husband home and safe.

Have a great Veteran's Day and wonderful weekend.

Veterans I wish to celebrate include:
father-Tedy
father-in-law-Hank
husband-Henry
Uncle Mike
Uncle Roque
Uncle Chumbai
Uncle Gregorio
Uncle Prudencio
Uncle Vince
Uncle Benny
cousin-Michael
cousin-Nelson
friend-John
Uncle Ray
cousin/mali-Alison
cousin/pari'-Leander
best friend/mali-Kimberly
friend-Davin
pari'-David
Uncle Tony
Uncle Danny
cousin-Sean
friend-Heidi
friend/Gecko-Penny
friend-Luichy
friend-Steve
former student-Christian
former student-Eugene
former student-Lia
former student-Ross
former student-Rowena
friends-Judith and Tony
cousin-James
friend-Brad
friend-Marcus
pari'-Eliezer
cousin-Douglas
friend-Don
friends-Duke & Lina
friend-Tommy
friend-Frankie
Che'lu-Greg
Che'lu-Mario
Che'lu-Ray
mali/pari'-Wayne and Michelle
friend-Jen
friend-Jolyn
cousin-Jon
friend-Njuguna
friend-Pedro
friend-Rudy


If I missed you, please add your name to my list and I owe you a hug next time we meet.

ESTA LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Story of a Stolen Mermaid--(and the Infringement of an Artist)

Fact: I wrote Sirena: A Mermaid Legend from Guam in 2010. Fact: My brother, Sonny Chargualaf is the talented artist behind the imagery. ...