Thursday, November 17, 2011

Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Electric Boogaloo The Ballad of Ricky Bobby...Day 17 of NaBloPoMo

Sometimes, a blog idea just falls in my lap. This time it happened at the Starbuck’s Drive Thru, and I’m not talking hot coffee on my thighs.

I’ve been meaning to post about my excitement of watching Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 1 Electric Boogaloo The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.

I’m headed out with my kinfolk Friday night. Proof below, Nari and Judy, Let’s DO this!




Well, after dropping my son off at school my addictive nature wanted a Starbucks spinach feta wrap. I headed to the drive thru, which is always crowded in the morning, so they usually send out a human to take your order. My daughter and I were enjoying the movie soundtrack, our favorites already are track 1 and 3, but the less played number 4 was on. I lowered the volume, but not enough to cause my mandrake baby in the back seat to complain that she couldn’t hear the music. So, I placed my order and the lovely red haired woman of about forty years old kept repeating my order details. She then apologized and said, “I’m sorry, I’m so distracted by your music. Is this? Is this the Twilight Breaking Dawn soundtrack?” We twittered away about when we were going to see the movie and she finally got my order right.

Is this what it feels like when Trekkies or Star Wars fanatics meet each other? I’m also a Harry Potterhead and that’s a whole other obsession, however, secondary to Twilight.

I was at Comic Con this past summer and did line up for the Twilight panel. Six hours of craziness, being one with the grass and willing myself not to need to eat or pee. I saw the cast and my muse, Robert Pattinson. It was great! But, would I do it again? Under the right conditions, but once was enough.



Anyway, red headed Starbucks lady (aka Victoria) thanked me and told me to enjoy the movie. I know I will. The soundtrack/books/actor have got me excited since ever since.

ESTA LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Story of a Stolen Mermaid--(and the Infringement of an Artist)

Fact: I wrote Sirena: A Mermaid Legend from Guam in 2010. Fact: My brother, Sonny Chargualaf is the talented artist behind the imagery. ...