Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday Blah...Day 28 of NaBloPoMo.


Sort of having a Thanksgiving hangover--stuff to do, things to accomplish, Christmas tree to set up. Maybe I’m still bitter because I didn’t have turkey on Thanksgiving day. How do you get things done? One step at a time. How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.

So, this flimsy, shallow post is all I can muster for today, since my kitchen is being rearranged to fit my new Cuisanart grind and brew, 89.00 bucks at Big Lots! Hope my heavy hand doesn’t break it. I was known as “stomper” growing up (tagged by my father).

Computer off, so I can deal with the world in my immediate reach.

So, off to be housewifey, domestic goddessy and so forth.

Random, but here’s Christina Perry’s “A Thousand Years”


ESTA LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Story of a Stolen Mermaid--(and the Infringement of an Artist)

Fact: I wrote Sirena: A Mermaid Legend from Guam in 2010. Fact: My brother, Sonny Chargualaf is the talented artist behind the imagery. ...