Sunday, November 13, 2011

13, My Special Number…Day 13 of NaBloPoMo.

I was born on the 13th. So, Friday the 13th has never scared me. I feel akin to others who were born on the 13th as well.

----> My son's first time at soccer, his jersey--number 13, co-inki-dink.

Robert Pattinson (hubba, hubba), Taylor Swift, Emile Hirsch, Dana Delaney and Ray Reyes of Menudo fame were all born on the 13th of the month (Emile, Dana and Ray share my birth month as well). In my real world, my best buddy was also born on the 13th.




Many milestones in my life have also occurred on the 13th—-when I purchased my first home and several publication successes. Coincidence? Perhaps, but like Taylor Swift, I proudly wave my 13 flag.



FYI, the fear of Friday the 13 is called, friggatriskaidekaphobia (I have a fear of the freakiness of that term) and the fear of 13 is triskaidekaphobia….geez…







No comments:

Post a Comment

A Story of a Stolen Mermaid--(and the Infringement of an Artist)

Fact: I wrote Sirena: A Mermaid Legend from Guam in 2010. Fact: My brother, Sonny Chargualaf is the talented artist behind the imagery. ...