Sunday, November 6, 2011

JENGA, a Good $10.00 Investment…Day 6 of NaBloPoMo.

I’ve never owned a Jenga set, but played it many a time with family and friends. My favorite memory of Jenga was New Year's eve playing with three ladies as the husbands and babies were asleep. We did a truth or dare version and have pictures somewhere of our (mis)adventures. *****I purchased our first set yesterday and it is proving to be some nice Sunday fun after breakfast.
My son and daughter are learning restraint, patience and strategy. “Don’t shake the table!” and “Why would you chose that one, it will make the whole thing collapse.” That’s the parents yelping…. With one game session over, we will pack it up for another session after lunch. Happy Sunday! ESTA LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Story of a Stolen Mermaid--(and the Infringement of an Artist)

Fact: I wrote Sirena: A Mermaid Legend from Guam in 2010. Fact: My brother, Sonny Chargualaf is the talented artist behind the imagery. ...