Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Bruno Mars Packs So Much YUM!


Date night with the hubby ended up being a Chamorro group fieldtrip to Seattle's Key Arena to watch Ellie Goulding open for the tiny and terrific, BRUNO MARS.


He was charismatic, sexy, musical (playing electric guitar and drums), and entertaining. He had my husband dancing and me and my girls hooting and hollering.

Just blogging for posterity. We sat as usual in our nosebleeds seats (still a whopping $50.00 each/parking another $10.00), section 206, row 13 (my special number), seats 1-7. Thank goodness for the large screens.

Footage from YOUTUBE, by fans with more expensive seats.
LOCKED OUT OF HEAVEN (Encore)



GORILLA



WHAT A MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Story of a Stolen Mermaid--(and the Infringement of an Artist)

Fact: I wrote Sirena: A Mermaid Legend from Guam in 2010. Fact: My brother, Sonny Chargualaf is the talented artist behind the imagery. ...