Friday, July 19, 2013

Jackson Baer Interviews, Tanya Taimanglo

"I’d say Scotland. I’d like to learn more about kilts and sip tea in J.K. Rowling’s castle, talk shop with her perhaps and dance to some Celtic jams." Tanya Taimanglo


Thank you to author, Jackson Baer for taking the time to interview me for his blog. Authors supporting other authors is so important. Check out the interview by clicking on the link below his picture. Be sure to follow his Facebook page too! His upcoming novel, The Earth Bleeds Red comes out September 2013.


Tanya Taimanglo INTERVIEW-Click Here!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

A Story of a Stolen Mermaid--(and the Infringement of an Artist)

Fact: I wrote Sirena: A Mermaid Legend from Guam in 2010. Fact: My brother, Sonny Chargualaf is the talented artist behind the imagery. ...