Monday, July 8, 2013

Hey, Taimanglo! Can we go thrift shopping?

Yes. Readers you can pop some tags and get your copy of SECRET SHOPPER for just 99 cents!
Amazon, Kindle eBook only. Less than a buck for a digital copy of my novel. Good until the end of JULY!
Thanks in advance and enjoy! Don't forget to rate and review on Amazon.


*Don't forget you don't actually need a KINDLE to download. If you have a smart phone or droid, Google Play has a free Kindle app and you can buy your digital copy through that.

1 comment:

  1. Soundbites/booniedog purchased a copy for Kindle a few days ago. I'll begin reading tomorrow because I'm afraid I won't get any sleep tonight. I know I'll have a problem putting it down once I start! I'm looking forward to humor I know I'll find in your new book.

    ReplyDelete

A Story of a Stolen Mermaid--(and the Infringement of an Artist)

Fact: I wrote Sirena: A Mermaid Legend from Guam in 2010. Fact: My brother, Sonny Chargualaf is the talented artist behind the imagery. ...