Saturday, June 1, 2013

Consumed by Art...When I'm not Writing.


So, I've been having much fun and 'therapy' with using my birthday gift...watercolor pencils. I released my novel about 3 weeks ago and maybe it's because I'm feeling a bit sad that it hasn't reached triple digit sales yet that I'm finding solace in creating art.

Okay, put your mini violins of sympathy away. Just happy to be afforded some time each day to paint/draw.

Carry on and thanks for the support!

If you've read my book (and three lovely women read it in one day or less--which is good, right?), please support potential interest/sales in SECRET SHOPPER by writing a review and rating it on Amazon. I have one great review, posted below. Much appreciated!

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars An awesome story! May 14, 2013
By Sami

Format:Kindle Edition
I loved the story simply because it's like you can relate to it. I loved how respectful the author was in language. Probably because of her roots. And "Mufasa" had to have been the funniest for me. I laughed my head off for ever.
I would love to read a series on this.
Two thumbs up to Tanya for such an amazing book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Story of a Stolen Mermaid--(and the Infringement of an Artist)

Fact: I wrote Sirena: A Mermaid Legend from Guam in 2010. Fact: My brother, Sonny Chargualaf is the talented artist behind the imagery. ...