Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Attitude 13 Receives a Lovely, Honest Review


"In addition to being very interesting, the book is also beautifully written. The author is a former English teacher and that can be noticed quite easily. Vivid imagery changes the words into thousands of pictures that appear in your mind, unlocking your imagination. Suddenly you are transferred to a different place, far away from home, where the youngs and olds share their stories with you."
--TalesFromPasifika.com

I never thought I could say I had a friend in Poland. But, I do.
I never thought my stories or my words would impact someone in another country. But, they do.


I'm thankful for the support of the wonderful blogger of TalesFromPasifika. Someone who loves all things Pasifika, who took the time to learn about me and my books. Someone who supports me unsolicited.

Here is TalesFromPasifika's review of my collection of short stories, Attitude 13.


LINK HERE!

You can follow this great blog on TWITTER! @PasifikaTales
Always grateful,
Tanya Taimanglo

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Story of a Stolen Mermaid--(and the Infringement of an Artist)

Fact: I wrote Sirena: A Mermaid Legend from Guam in 2010. Fact: My brother, Sonny Chargualaf is the talented artist behind the imagery. ...