Thursday, August 29, 2013

Nerd Girl Gives Secret Shopper 5 Stars and a Glowing Review!

"The romance is chivalrous and fairly chaste which is a refreshing change from the current trend."--Julie


The 5 Star review by Julie of Nerd Girl has been posted on their website, Goodreads, Library Things (which I have to join now), Facebook, and Twitter; and she also took the time to support my indie efforts by adding the review and rating on Amazon.

The Nerd Girl Facebook page is followed by nearly 4,500 folks. I hope this boosts my story's reach.

I love the cool chicks at NERD GIRL! Click here to read.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Story of a Stolen Mermaid--(and the Infringement of an Artist)

Fact: I wrote Sirena: A Mermaid Legend from Guam in 2010. Fact: My brother, Sonny Chargualaf is the talented artist behind the imagery. ...