Friday, August 23, 2013

Just Saying Friday....

I may have to start a Just Saying weekly blog post...I tend to notice trends, patterns, but not at a genius level...just a mere mortal level.

Rachel McAdams has met her quota on romantic movies involving time travel (Time Traveler's Wife and the upcoming, About Time). I get it, men will risk their molecular structure to travel time to be with her, again and again....she may as well be in a Dr. Who episode or two--give her a tardis (or this sexy dress), stat!
*Just saying.

I will say this red headed actor is intriguing.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Story of a Stolen Mermaid--(and the Infringement of an Artist)

Fact: I wrote Sirena: A Mermaid Legend from Guam in 2010. Fact: My brother, Sonny Chargualaf is the talented artist behind the imagery. ...