Monday, April 22, 2013

How do you view yourself? This Dove commercial....

...had me wondering.

Just wanted to share this Dove commercial I stumbled across as I waited for my Macklemore song (Can't Hold Us) to upload on Youtube.

I find this social experiment intriguing. How many of us downplay our real beauty, whether it's in our face, body, heart, soul?

I know I have the wish I could be a little bit taller syndrome, but this commercial makes you think.



Here's my new (but old) Macklemore jam that pumps me up. Doing my best to reach and break through my ceiling.


Just do what you do...

ESTA LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Story of a Stolen Mermaid--(and the Infringement of an Artist)

Fact: I wrote Sirena: A Mermaid Legend from Guam in 2010. Fact: My brother, Sonny Chargualaf is the talented artist behind the imagery. ...