Monday, March 4, 2013

Bestie Out!

"A friendship can weather most things and thrive in thin soil; but it needs a little mulch of letters and phone calls and small, silly presents every so often - just to save it from drying out completely."--Pam Brown


Rainmaid By Tanya

My bestie is moving to Ohio, which is clear across the nation. I will miss her and her family. So, she spent this weekend with us and we did our traditional family things... bonding, chatting, eating and art! Well, art was new. We had our kids paint first then, with some fruity alcoholic drinks for ourselves, she and I painted at sunset. She didn't want her art public (She said yes, I can display her floral art)... it's gorgeous, but here are the kids and my creations...a great memory for the last weekend we'll have together for a long time.


Easter Flower Doodle By Kim


Volcano Machine By Gus


The Rainbow of Colors By Elijah


The Mix-Up by Samantha

Bon Voyage to my bestie and her family!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Story of a Stolen Mermaid--(and the Infringement of an Artist)

Fact: I wrote Sirena: A Mermaid Legend from Guam in 2010. Fact: My brother, Sonny Chargualaf is the talented artist behind the imagery. ...