Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I Am Divergent.

"I was born into a faction of sorts. Two if you want to be exact. If you were to peg me into the two Roth defined factions, it would be Erudite (The Intelligent) and Abnegation (The Selfless)."


In many ways I am Divergent. I read the first two books of Veronica Roth's trilogy and I thoroughly enjoyed all 180 minutes of the movie. Theo James as Four and Shailene Woodley as Tris, hit the mark. Their chemistry was real and I was sucked in. Before I saw the movie, I wrote up a guest post for the blog, Tales From Pasifika.


Read my GUEST POST here about how this woman feels Divergent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Story of a Stolen Mermaid--(and the Infringement of an Artist)

Fact: I wrote Sirena: A Mermaid Legend from Guam in 2010. Fact: My brother, Sonny Chargualaf is the talented artist behind the imagery. ...