Saturday, June 8, 2013

Secret Shopper, Making Headlines...


Book offers island life references, romance: Chamorro author Tanya Taimanglo's 'Secret Shopper'


My home"town"--island, rather has breaking news on my novel. Thanks to colleague and friend, Sandy Flores Uslander, my writing endeavors and new novel, Secret Shopper has reached the shores of Guam. I've done my best to make some waves from WA State, but it's nice to be in my hometown paper.

The link is here! GUAM PDN.

Sandy Flores Uslander also writes for the blog, GoIsland.net and recently blogged about the article she wrote. So thankful! Read about it here. Click!
Can't wait to receive the hardcopy from my family.

Thanks for the support everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Story of a Stolen Mermaid--(and the Infringement of an Artist)

Fact: I wrote Sirena: A Mermaid Legend from Guam in 2010. Fact: My brother, Sonny Chargualaf is the talented artist behind the imagery. ...